Record activities and decisions of the Operating Committee. Preserve these records and distribute them to Committee members. Also publish a regular newsletter for the benefit of residents.
- Prepare minutes of each meeting of the Operating Committee to serve as a record of the activities and decisions of the Committee.
- Ensure that all records of the Club are preserved and maintained in a safe and accessible manner.
- Publish a regular newsletter informing residents of significant events in the neighborhood.
- Assist the Treasurer in certifying the membership in good standing of homeowners attending the meetings of the membership.
- Assist the Treasurer in preparation of an annual operating budget relating to the publication of the newsletter.
- Distribute the minutes each Operating Committee meeting to the various members of that committee and any additional interested parties, prior to subsequent meeting.