Direct the work of the pool manager and assist the manager in the safe and efficient operation of the Club’s swimming pool.
- Annually present various pool manager candidates to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Annually review, and revise if necessary, the job description of the pool manager.
- Obtain the required permits to legally operate the pool in the City of Austin and ensure the Club is in compliance with all the ordinances relating to pool use.
- Annually assist the Treasurer in disbursement of pins.
- Maintain a list of maintenance requirements relating to the pool and pool equipment. Inform the Maintenance Committee of any non-pool related repairs.
- Ensure that pool related repairs are made.
- Annually review the pool rules. Proposed changes must be approved by the Board of Directors, prior to distribution to the residents.
- Act as the liaison between the pool manager/lifeguards and residents and the Operating Committee.
- Assist the Treasurer in preparing an annual budget for pool operations.